Become a Partner
Become an education partner
We actively recruit education partners to deliver our 21st Century English skills programmes to the local market.
We work with individuals or group investors who wish to set up operations to cater to the local training demand from high schools, colleges, universities and corporate clients. Our partners also run training centres tapping into the market for individual student recruitment.
We also work directly with universities and colleges tailoring 21st Century skills training into degree and college programmes ensuring students are job-ready upon graduation and entering the workforce.
What our partners receive:
- Needs analysis from which we tailor programmes to your local specific market needs or educational context
- Full implementation package including in-depth training in Eurocentres teaching methodology for your trainers
- The latest research in language and communication skills training translated into programmes with reliable assessment and certification benchmarked to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
- my.Eurocentres campus fully integrating face-to-face delivery with online practice ensuring our programmes are easily scalable in your market
- On-going support and training in addition to implementation of the latest solutions and updates
If you see the potential in your region, please get in touch at email@example.com and provide us with a market opportunity study as a first step.