Eurocentres has a long history as an international language and communication skills training provider with roots going back to 1948.
The Eurocentres Foundation promotes understanding between people and bridges national, cultural and social barriers.
Those guiding principles are more relevant than ever as Eurocentres positions itself at the forefront of the most advanced research into communication skills and delivers programmes fit for today’s global citizens.
We provide premium quality courses across the globe to students who want to boost their career prospects by mastering 21st Century English skills.
We have developed cutting edge programmes completely integrating 21st century communication and English language skills to meet the demand of learners worldwide. Furthermore, our academic research and development unit works with partners around the world to deliver programmes which are fully tailored to local industry demand.
Our on-line solutions allow for complete flexibility in course delivery and a superior learning experience. Our learners are empowered, develop autonomy and are ready to meet the challenges of today’s and tomorrow’s world.
Eight key factors make us unique:
- Eurocentres was one of the first English language schools to open in the UK in Bournemouth in 1948 and remains committed to providing the best learning experience to all its students from around the world
- We have had a unique relationship with the Council of Europe since 1968; we work as a consultant in the Education Policy Unit influencing global policy
- We have a leading role developing Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) – available for 40 languages – with the most important update
- published in 2017 redefining the landscape of soft communication skills training and assessment
- We have a unique approach to coaching through our online blended learning campus my.Eurocentres developed through 70 years’ worth of know-how and expertise
- We invest into research and development leading the 21st Century English skills training revolution
- We have global reach with operations on 6 continents
- Eurocentres is the best group of schools in the United Kingdom according to external inspection results
Our business priorities
Eurocentres focuses on five business priorities: excellence in customer experience, innovation, outstanding course offer, business responsibility and global influence. Those priorities help to create value and profit. They also unite people and business partners around the world under the Eurocentres brand.
We are driving excellence in the customer experience
Eurocentres’ commitment to providing customers with innovative products and excellent services ensures brand loyalty making us the number one choice for students and business partners alike
Innovation is in our DNA
Eurocentres’ environment is underpinned by research and development keeping the performance of products and all areas of the business at the highest level, enabling us to stay ahead of the game, translating trends into business
We have a superior product offer
Eurocentres gives its partners competitive edge by leveraging research to deliver fully customisable programmes that meet the demands of today’s global citizen and their needs of tomorrow
We do business responsibly
Eurocentres believes in the importance of building a sustainable company that strikes a balance between global presence, growth and profitability as well as corporate and social responsibility
We have global influence
Eurocentres is a global leader in language and skills teaching for global citizens setting international standards